How can I change my order after it has been placed?
Please email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org upon realizing that something may be wrong with your order – especially if you order the wrong type of Slidin’Guide pattern cards. We will always do our best to make sure you’ll get what you need!!
HELP! My order never showed up!
Check your confirmation email’s tracking number and see if USPS can tell you where it’s located. Be sure it’s not stuck at your local Post Office waiting for you to pick it up!!
If you can’t find your tracking number or the USPS is confused, just email us and we’ll look into it ASAP.
WE CANNOT REFUND LOST INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLACED WITHOUT INSURANCE. If you are outside the USA, Please select an international shipping method with insurance!
PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OUTSIDE OF USA IF YOUR ORDER IS LOST IN TRANSIT. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS PLEASE SELECT A SHIPPING METHOD WITH INSURANCE.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards using Stripe.com as our payment gateway for superior data safety and service. Our website shop and Stripe are fully HTTPS compliant and we never store your card data locally at our website.
I just purchased an item and now it’s on sale – Can I get a refund on the difference?
Of course! We’re happy to honor price adjustments up to 3 days after you’ve placed an order. If an item goes on sale within 3 days of your purchase, email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll do a partial refund to your account.
Do You Sell the Slidin’Guide Reining Pattern Cards Wholesale?
Not right now. They are pretty pricey to make, and I really don’t want to produce a cheaper card – what I enjoy about selling these cards is the fact that they are super durable, offer great value as they last for years, and they are completely made in America (with the exception of the leather lacing – made in India, but I purchase it from a vendor in Indiana). The extra heavy duty laminate bodies really make the difference on these cards, as does the custom color coding which is color photo offset (not cheap inkjet) because of the pattern’s thin lines – to me, a cheap black and white xerox of the rulebook would have not been enough of an improvement to warrant folks spending good money for a set! And they really do last – heck, I am still using many of my original “beta” cards that I made in 1999! So you do get the maximum bang for your buck, and I make enough to keep sliding plates on my one good reining horse. 🙂
How do I enter a Coupon Code?
When you check out, on the second page where it asks for you to pick a shipping method, on the left hand side at the top is a box to enter your Discount Code.
What Countries do you ship to?
Right now, due to extremely slow international shipping, we are only shipping to:
USA + US Territories + Armed Forces Units
For CANADA, please note that USPS International Post can only provide tracking to CANADIAN CUSTOMS. Tracking to your door would cost an additional amount $$$ on top of already exorbitant postal charges from USPS/Canada Post. Some of our Customers are reporting packages stuck in Canadian Customs for up to 6 weeks. Unfortunately, we cannot control this, and we can no longer guarantee delivery to Canada. Sadly, we cannot offer refunds if the Canadian Post mishandles your package. 🙁
When will my order be shipped?
Slidin’Guide reining pattern cards ship within 2 business days. Apparel and mugs and other handmade items ship within 3 to 5 days.
How Can I Track My Order?
When we ship out your package, an email will be sent to the email address that you provided when placing the order. Inside this email, you will find a clickable tracking number that will tell you exactly where your package is.
If you don’t receive that email, or you can’t find it, feel free to contact us here and we’ll send the confirmation tracking number to you!
How long does it take for my order to be delivered?
Most Slidin’Guide orders in the USA should arrive in 5 days; to Canada the time can be up to 14 days depending on your Province and local customs. To the UK and Australia typically they arrive in 5-10 days, again depending on your location. Large cities in Oz may get them in as little as 5 days as reported by our customers! Other international destinations, please allow at least 14 days for delivery.
How will my order ship?
Most orders and all Slidin’Guides ship via the US Postal Service (USPS). Some items may let you choose shipping for UPS and Fed Express as well.
Is there Free Shipping on Slidin’Guide Pattern Cards outside the USA?
Unfortunately, no. International shipping costs have skyrocketed – even shipping to Canada is 4x the cost of within the USA.
However, if you want to order a large number of SlidinGuides we can often reduce the International shipping cost greatly by using DHL or another carrier. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put together a custom batch order for you!
Slidin’Guide Reining Pattern Cards have a 30-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely thrilled with your Slidin’ Guide cards, just return them, unused, within 30 days from your date of purchase for a full purchase price (less shipping charges) refund.
How To Return:
1. Simply mail the SG cards back to us, being sure to enclose your name and mailing address inside your package.
7516 Bluff Springs Road
Austin, TX 78744 USA
2. If you paid by Paypal or Credit Card, your account will be promptly refunded to your account. If you paid by check or money order, you will receive a bank check from us in the mail within 5-10 days.
Our Return & Exchange Policy on Clothing, Accessories, Tack and Gifts
OUR RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICY ON CLOTHING, ACCESSORIES, TACK + GIFTS
Our return policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
No Returns, Exchanges or Refunds can be given for:
• Sale and Final Sale items
• Monogrammed or personalized items
• Gift cards
• Downloadable software products, courses or ebooks as a pdf.
• Items purchased at horseshows or other in-person events.
• Any item not in its original condition
• Any item that is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or shipper’s error
• Any item that is returned more than 15 days after delivery
To complete your return, we simply require your name, address and order number so we can refund your credit card or paypal account.
We’ll always email you the same day we receive your return and let you know your refund has been processed. The refund credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
How do I ship my Return?
1. Pack up the item in the same box or bag you got it in (if possible; if they are damaged please use a different box/bag!).
2. Be sure your name, address and a copy of the packing invoice are in the box!
3. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. You should ALWAYS using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We won’t refund or exchange items “lost in the mail” without insurance. Keep your shipping receipts! We will not accept COD returns.
5. Mail to:
7516 Bluff Springs Road
Austin, TX 78744
6. We’ll always email you the same day we receive your return and let you know your refund has been processed. The refund credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Exchanges or Refunds for Damaged Items
We will replace items at no cost if they are defective or damaged when you get them. IF DAMAGED ON ARRIVAL PLEASE SAVE ALL PACKING MATERIALS and take photos.
Please email us the photos to email@example.com, and let us know if you want to return it and get a refund OR If you need to exchange it for the same item, and we’ll make it right.
For large, one of a kind or expensive items, we may have the shipping company pick up the item and file an insurance claim, so please do not throw the item or the packing boxes away!
We need several sets for our Reining or Cowhorse Club – Can we get a Discount or a Free Set?
WE NEED SEVERAL SETS FOR OUR REINING OR COWHORSE CLUB – CAN WE GET A DISCOUNT OR A FREE SET?
1) All registered NRHA or NRCHA affiliate clubs are eligible for one (1) free SlidinGuide per calendar year to be given away as a raffle prize to help your club raise money or used as a year-end award. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you one.
2) When you buy 12 or more Sets you you get 2 More Set FREE! Please email email@example.com and we’ll get you taken care of.
For larger volume orders, please contact me and depending on your location and shipping costs, we’ll see if we can do a better deal.
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes, we do. Until they are available in the shop, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set you up.