Next Monday, August 22 is the final deadline for entries in the 2011 Austrian Reining Horse Association (ARHA) Futurity held in Wiener Neustadt, August 24-27. After the 22nd, horses can be nominated with a late fee of 100 percent. Entries can be sent to +43-2238/8545 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org. No entries for the futurity classes are possible after this deadline. However, entries for the other NRHA classes, including entries for the ancillary show with a purse of $ 20,000, will still be accepted.
In the Austrian Futurity, more than 125 entries from all over Europe are still to be expected. Among the riders are Bernard Fonck, Cira Baeck, Rudi Kronsteiner, Gennaro Lendi, Grischa Ludwig, Vern and Cody Sapergia, Doug Allen, Morey Fisk, Markus Morawitz, Massimiliano Ruggeri, Tina Kuenstner-Mantl, Dennis Schulz, and many more. A list of entries will be published after the final deadline.
The Austrian Futurity & Derby is open to all horses. The three-year-old futurity open offers three divisions. In the level 4 open, a guaranteed purse of $ 10,000 is planned for the champion. Two divisions will be offered in the non pro futurity. The same applies to the derby for four-year-old horses, where the level 4 open offers a total purse of $ 12,000. All classes are NRHA approved and the ancillary show will include a $ 10,000 NRHA Lawson Open Bronze Trophy class and a $ 5,000 Non Pro Bronze Trophy class.
ARHA Stallion Auction for the 2012 Futurity
During the 2011 Austrian Futurity there will be a stallion auction. ARHA invites all stallion owners to participate by donating free breedings to their stallions for the 2012 ARHA Futurity. In return for a free breeding, the stallion owner will receive:
* Promotion of his stallion during the 2011 Austrian Futurity, including Power Point presentation on flat screen during the show, a free ad in the show magazine “The Score,” and rollups presenting the stallions.
* Biddings will be published on websites and in Facebook
* Presentation of stallions in Western News
* Presentation of stallions before the show on ARHA & AWA websites
New – free start for 2016
The buyer of a breeding will get a bonus for a start of the foal out of this breeding for the three-year-old futurity class. The name of the mare (future dam) must be indicated upon purchasing a breeding in 2011 for a 2013 foal. This special includes:
* Free start in 2016 open class with the bonus
* Participation in ARHA Sire & Dam Program with Breeders Award
* Promotion material at Austrian horse fairs and events
For more information visit www.nrha.at.