Not only does Nov. 29 mark the beginning of the NRHA Futurity 2019, the annual Sire & Dam auction also starts on Thanksgiving. The stallion breeding fee auction runs from November 29, 2019 through 12 p.m. CST on Jan. 10, 2020.
Starting bids for the auction are 60 percent of the originally advertised breeding fee or $500 (whichever is higher). Any unsold breedings in the auction are available afterward on a first-come, first-serve basis. All available breedings can be found here.
The NRHA Sire & Dam Program began in 1966 and provides significant benefits to the participants while helping support the NRHA. Featuring benefits for both stallion and mare owners, this program is the perfect addition to any breeding program. Mare owners have the opportunity to purchase breedings that they may not otherwise have access to at reduced rates.
• Stallions participating in the Sire & Dam Program are eligible for NRHA Futurity & Derby Sire Awards
• Mare owners have the opportunity to purchase breedings that they may not otherwise have access to at reduced rates
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for reduced entry into the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are eligible for later entry deadlines in the NRHA Futurity & Derby
• Sire & Dam Offspring are automatically eligible to enter the NRHA Futurity & Derby
Stallion owners who wish to participate in this year’s auction can still donate to the program. For more information contact Lauren Loeliger, Sire & Dam Program Representative, at (405) 946-7400×133 or email@example.com with any questions.
Bid Here: 2019 NRHA Sire & Dam Auction